Aligarh Muslim University has decided to adopt CUET-UG only for select 6 courses. For the rest, it
shall continue its past practice of granting admissions through its own independent Entrance Test.For
2022 entrance tests, the application process is ongoing.
Courses in which admission is through CEUT-UG :
Admission in following courses shall be based on merit obtained in CUET-UG being conducted by
- BSc (Hons) Home Science (8 Semester)
- BA (Hons / research – Hindi, Persian, Sanskrit (8 Semester)
- BA (Hons / Research) Women’s Studies (8 Semester)
- BVoc (Production Technology) (6 Semester)
- BVoc (Polymer & Coating Technology) (6 Semester)
- BVoc (Fashion Design & Garment Technology) (6 Semester)
Important note about CEUT-UG related application for AMU : Please note that AMU prospectus
clearly states that for CUET-UG based courses one has to apply in CUET-UG (on NTA portal).